VSCO app for PC - In this digital world, you will find that people will take pictures and videos edit them and post them online. It is sporadic to find a photo and videos that are not edited on any platform online. For The Love Of photography and editing photography has become numerous in the recent few years. Therefore you will be lost for choice if you are to look for a good photography and video editing app in the market.
In this post, we are going to learn more about the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app and how you can download it on your PC. You are also going to see the app's best features and how you can use it for your photography and Video functions.
Also Check: salient eye app for pc
What is the VSCO app?
VSCO is a photo and video editing Android app. VSCO stands for Visual Supply Company. This application has many features. There are also several filters that are suitable for any photo. For that reason, this application is also called a photo filter. The app also serves as a great editing tool.
The editing techniques and the filtering options in this app give you full Corporation to create better work. You can also record 50-second video clips, not just photos. It is a great platform where you can express the creativity of your choice.
What Makes the VSCO Special?
VSCO is a leading photo and video editor that nurtures the creative journey with our library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools. We also offer an easy-to-use video editor and a curated collection of photography of all genres, styles, and aesthetics from our global community of talented creators.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets, effects, and advanced editing tools from our photo editor.
Features of the VSCO app
- The first and best feature of this app is free for all devices.
- VSCO is integrated to support the camera, sensors, multi-touch, and Mic.
- The editing techniques and filters in this app will make you a good photographer.
- Adjust the white balance and experiment with color control with HSL.
- Trim, Crop, and reverse videos with exclusive features like speed for a slo-mo effect.
- Take your photography to the next level with 15 free VSCO presets.
- Use editing tools like contrast and saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects.
- Adjust or Play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew.
- Save and recreate your favorite edits with recipes.
- Easily apply Presets and effects to your pictures.
Technical specifications of the VSCO app
Name: VSCO: Photo & Video Editor App
App version: 317
File Size: 57MB
Developed by: VSCO
Last update: Dec 2013
Read Also: gboard app for pc
How to download the VSCO app for PC?
As we mentioned earlier the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app for PC is only available on the Android platform. That means it is only designed to work on Android OS. Then how to install the VSCO app on a PC?
There are several Android emulators available in the internet market that help to install Android apps on PC. You can find the most popular Android emulators like BlueStacks, Memu Player, and Nox Player. You can use any one of them and install it on your system.
Method 1: By using BlueStacks Emulator
Once you install BlueStacks on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform. So you can easily run the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app for PC on your PC. Here we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. Is the most popular Android Emulator and it works very well on both Windows and Mac.
Steps to install the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app for PC by BlueStacks Emulator
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process just launched the emulator on your system.
- Open the emulator on your PC and run the application on your device.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access your Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- That’s it. VSCO app is installed on your PC and uses it well.
Method 2: By using MemuPlay
The below steps are used to install the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app for PC Windows
- Download and install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for your MemuPlay website
- Once the Emulator is installed open the Google play store app icon on the home screen
- Now search for the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from VSCO and click on the install button.
- After the successful installation of the VSCO app on MemuPlay, you can use it well.
- Easy to use interface.
- Wide options of filters and effects.
- It lets users create personalized templates.
- Quick video editing.
- Free tools and stickers.
- The application may have some occasional crashes.
With fun-filled applications like the VSCO app for PC, your entertainment is in your own hands. You can let the creativity flow and channel it into new templates and edited videos. This application will help you look cooler among your friends and families with personal and customized video messages. Moreover, creating lovely emotional videos will help in improving your equation with people.
The above article is very helpful to you if you have any queries related to this please contact us through the mail.