Xshare file transfer for PC: Before developing file transferring applications, it is a very difficult task to transfer files from one device to another. Bluetooth is the only way to transfer files from one device to another without the use of USB cable. But now thousands of file transferring applications are available in the internet market. Of course, you can transfer your files using Bluetooth but it is very slow compared to file transferring applications.
If you are an Android user then you can download file transferring applications from Google Play Store. Thousands of free file transferring applications are available in the internet market like SHAREit, Zapya, ShareMe, and more. You can use any one of them and install it on your smartphone to transfer your files one device to another.
|XShare for PC|
File transferring applications also help to transfer your files from smartphones to PC and vice versa. Only a few files transferring applications are available for both smartphones and TC. If you are using shareit application on your PC you can scan this QR code for transfer files from smartphone to PC. In that way, the XShare file transferring application is the most popular and trending application.
In this guide provide step by step procedure to install XShare file transfer application for PC. With the help of the Android Emulator, you can easily install this application on your PC. Lots of Android emulators for available in the internet market but we provide a very simple method to install XShare for PC.
Read Also: SHAREit for PC, Zapya for PC
Overview of XShare for PC:
Is application mainly crocs under QR code matching Technology. Offline file transfer has become the most convenient way to transfer files from one device to another. With the help of this application, you can transfer your unlimited files from one device to another with the help of QR code matching technology. It is the fastest file sharing app for Android phones. You can directly download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your Android smartphone.
Once you install this Android smartphone then you can share your unlimited files from one device to another. This Application also helps to share your files from Android to PC with the help of QR code matching content. XShare is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. This application is very suitable for sending large amounts of files.
|XShare for PC|
This Application does not need an Internet connection to connect its different devices. So you can share a large number of files without the help of USB or any external cable. Unfortunately, this application is not suitable for pc file transfer. Don't worry about that issue. Here in this guide, we use an Android Emulator which helps to install this application on your PC. Just follow these below simple steps to install the XShare file transfer application on PC Windows.
Read Also: ShareMe for PC
XShare for PC Specification:
Software Name: XShare
Software category: File transfer
Version: Latest version: 2.8.2 5.18
File size: 11 MB
Benefits of XShare for PC:
- It is completely free to download. You can directly download this application from Google Play Store.
- It is a cross-platform application available on all platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
- Without the help of USB cable, you can transfer files from one device to another.
- There is no need for an internet connection to share your files from one device to another.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- This application is very suitable for transfer a large number of files without change the quality.
- You can transfer all formats of files including photos, videos, apps, contacts, files, documents, PDF, and more.
How to download XShare for PC?
Without the help of Android Emulator XShare does not support PC. So you need to install an Android emulator on your PC to access this application on Windows. Once you install this application on your PC then match QR codes to transfer files from one device to another.
- Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- You can install the latest version of BlueStacks Android Emulator which helps to run any Android application on Mac.
- Launch the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
|XShare for PC|
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Just type as XShare on the search for.
- Select the official application of the XShare file transferring application and click on the install button.
- That's it. Now you can access this application on your PC to transfer files from one device to another.
- xender for pc
- sharing app for pc
- shareit pc
- zapya for pc
- shareit connect to pc
- how to install shareit in pc
- dowload shareit
- shareit for android
Add Your Comments