SeeCiTV- Home Security Camera for PC - Traditionally security cameras are already on the way out. Security is more than just installing a camera, it is also about what you can do with the footage if somebody breaks into your home.
As more and more people become aware of how vulnerable they are to theft and burglary, many turn to home security systems. A Home security system can be a huge investment for some house owners, but other options are much cheaper and just as effective. One such option is the home security camera system. A Home Security Camera system is a great way to deter burglars and keep an eye on your home, even when you are not there.
Also Check: exampur app for pc
What is the SeeCiTV app?
SeeCiTV-Home Security Camera is a free app that turns your old Smartphone into a security camera. The app uses your phone's camera to stream live video to your SeeCiTV account. You can access the live video feed from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection.
SeeCiTV app also has some handy features, you can also set up the app to record footage when it detects movement or sound, so you can use it well.
Features of SeeCiTV-Home Security Camera
Here are some important features are listed below,
1. High-quality video and audio
- Watch 1080p HD live video and listen to direct high-quality audio.
- You can watch Max 1080p HD live video and listen to live audio. Try and see the fast live video feed.
2. Motion detection
Most other similar apps start recording video only after it deducts moving objects. If the object moves too fast, it usually fails to capture the moving object because the object is already out of the camera's sight when the video recording starts. So it does not record anything.
However, SeeCiTV records video both before and after the motion detection event occurs by using an advanced ring buffer recording algorithm, so it never misses recording moving objects even though it moves fast. All recorded videos are saved in personal Google Drive cloud storage.
3. Periodic monitoring
- Periodic monitoring features that take pictures every minute and report to viewers.
- Zoom in/out, audio enhancer, brightness control, live video recording and etc.
4. Enhanced security
SeeCiTV-Home Security Camera uses a P2P industry-started TLS/DTLS encrypted protocol and ECDSA certificate to make a connection between devices.
Furthermore, SeeCiTV enables the users to set their own password for the connection, and it is only saved in the device storage. The connection is allowed only when the Stored password exactly matches between devices.
5. Remote control
- Turn on/off camera mode, motion detection mode and etc.
- Remotely for camera devices from outside of the home. This makes more secure connections.
6. Easy to use
If you already have a Wi-Fi connection around you, you do not need an ISP provider or USIM for an old smartphone. You just need to download and install the app using Wi-Fi, and just log in with the same Gmail ID onto two or more android Smartphones or tablet devices. One for security cameras and another for Remote live video viewers.
How does SeeCiTV work?
The SeeCiTV turns your old phone into a security camera. You can download the free app from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have installed it, open the app and follow the instructions.
You will need to create an account and give your camera name and description. After that, you can choose whether to use the front or rear camera and whether to turn on the flash. The app will then start recording videos.
You can watch a live stream of what your camera is seeing or go back and watch recorded footage. There are also options to take pictures, record audio, and set up motion deduction alerts.
What's included in the SeeCiTV app?
SeeCiTV is a free home security camera application that turns your old phone into your camera. The app includes the following features,
- A live perspective on your home from any place on the planet.
- A motion detector that sends you alerts when something moves.
- A night vision mode for low light conditions.
- The capacity to take photographs and video recordings.
- An underlying alarm to frighten off interlopers.
- The ability to share a life with family and friends.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to protect your home, the SeeCiTV app is a great option.
Technical specifications of SeeCiTV - Home Security Camera app
Name: SeeCiTV App
App version: 7.6
File Size: 40 MB
Developed by: Geny Studio
Last update: Jan 2023
Read Also:ringer dialer for pc
How to download the SeeCiTV - Home Security Camera app for PC Windows?
Method 1: By using BlueStacks Emulator
The below steps are used to install the SeeCiTV app on PC windows by using the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
- Click to install the BlueStacks Emulator and set it up.
- Login to your Google account and open the Google Play Store to search the SeeCiTV app.
- Once you find the SeeCiTV app and click to install it.
- After successful installation of the SeeCiTV app and using it well.
Method 2: By using MemuPlay
Below steps are used to install the SeeCiTV app for PC Windows
- Download and install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for your MemuPlay website
- Once the Emulator is installed open the Google play store app icon on the home screen
- Now search for the SeeCiTV app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from Geny Studio and click on the install button
- After the successful installation of the SeeCiTV app on MemuPlay, you can use it well.
If you are looking for a home security camera app that offers a wide range of features and is easy to use, then you should definitely check out SeeCiTV. You can turn your old phone into your camera using SeeCiTV, which means you won't have to worry about a new one.
The above article is very useful to you, if you have any queries related to this please contact us through the mail.