ZArchiver app for PC - Are you looking for the best program management app? Then you are in the right place. ZArchiver app for you, this is the best app for your PC Windows. In this guide we will discuss about how to download and install the ZArchiver app for your PC windows.
Also Check:phone cleaner app for pc
What is the ZArchiver app?
ZArchiver is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app does not have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver is a tools app developed by ZDevs. It is a modernized app that allows it's users to perform proper archive management. The Archiver comes with a straight forward and reliable interface. This app will allow you to and secure your important files using passwords. Users can perform several operations like creating archive types, opening and partially decompressing and extracting split archives. Unlike other tool apps, ZArchiver does not have access to the internet - meaning it cannot transmit information to other persons or services. So you can be sure your files are safe.
Why ZArchiver is important?
ZArchiver allows you to create different archive file types like 7z (7zip), bzip2 (bz2), zip, Lz4, zst ( zstd), gzip (gz), XZ, and tar. Further more you can also decompress files into mentioned types and additionalformatslike iso,arj,cab,lha,Izh,xar,z,Izma,zipx,chm,dmg,cramfs,cpio,mtz,img,wik,egg,ecm,Izip and aIz.
If you are looking to extract some split achieve, the ZArchiver permits it's users to perform the operations in 7z,zip and rar (7z.001,zip.001,parts) formats. Another interesting feature with the ZArchiver is that the app smoothly from android 9 software upwards.
Features of the ZArchiver app
ZArchiver let's you,
- Create the following achieve types - 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2, (bz2), gzip (gz) , XZ, lz4, tar , zst (zstd);
- Create and decompress password protected archives.
- Edit Archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip,7zip,tar,apk,mtz).
- Partial achieve Decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail application.
- Extract split archives: 7z,zip,rar (7z.001,zip.001,part 1.rar,z01).
Allows you to micro SD card or the internal storage, the simply means one can switch between the storage capacities. Change or modify archive files. Ability to users to partially archive files that can be able to split into parts. Ability to protect achieve files using password.
Technical specifications of ZArchiver app
Name: ZArchiver App
App version: 1.0.7
File Size: 4.2MB
Developed by: ZDevs
Last update: Mar 2023
Read Also:justalk app for pc
How to download the ZArchiver app for PC?
As we mentioned earlier the ZArchiver for PC is only available on the Android platform. That means it is only designed to work on Android OS. Then how to install ZArchiver app on PC?
There are several android emulators available in the internet market that help to install android apps on PC. You can find the most popular Android emulators like BlueStacks, Memu Player, and Nox Player. You can use any one of them and install it on your system.
Method 1: By using BlueStacks Emulator
Once you install BlueStacks on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform. So you can easily run the ZArchiver app for PC on your PC. Here we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. Is the most popular Android Emulator and it works very well on both windows and Mac.
Steps to install the ZArchiver app for PC by BlueStacks Emulator
- Download the BlueStacks android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process just launched the emulator on your system.
- Open the emulator on your PC and run the application on your device.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access your Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the ZArchiver app.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- That’s it. ZArchiver app is installed on your PC and uses it well.
Method 2: By using MemuPlay
Below steps are used to install the ZArchiver app for PC Windows
- Download and install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for your MemuPlay website
- Once the Emulator is installed open the Google play store app icon on the home screen
- Now search for the ZArchiver app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from ZDevs and click on the install button.
- After the successful installation of the ZArchiver app on MemuPlay, you can use it well.
1. How to compress files with ZArchiver?
First, select all the files you want to compress, next click on the compressed icon available there.
2. How can I download ZArchiver in PC?
For that, you need an android Emulator, you can install the app with the help of the LD player.
3. Is ZArchiver app free?
Yes, this app is free and you can use this app with without advertisement.
ZArchiver app helps you to manage your zip and unzip with few clicks and saves your time. The user interface of this app is very clean and easy to use and there is not laggy design or ads. With the ZArchiver you can create multi part of archives with this app.
The above article is very helpful to you if you have any queries related to this please contact us through the mail.