Flipkart app for PC - The world is changing very fast in terms of Technology. Much technological advancement is mushrooming all over the internet and the virtual world. In the recent past when one mentioned shopping it would mean that you had to carry your shopping bag and take yourself and your cash to malls and markets.
Today shopping is more convenient and easy, shopping can even be done occurs your borders. One can easily shop for anything that they want from another foreign country. In just a few clicks and a little searching, you get to find and the product will be delivered to your doorstep. One such app is Flipkart. In this guide, we will discuss how to download and install the Flipkart app for PC.
Also Check: google lens app for pc
What is the Flipkart app?
Flipkart - the one-stop destination for all your shopping needs.
Flipkart brings you the Joys of shopping online in your own language, great deals and discounts on quality-assured products, rewards for playing games and so much more. Choose from our wide range of branded products including mobiles, large appliances, fashion, electronics, decor, home improvement, office supplies, and everything else to suit your needs. Shopping with us is absolutely simple and hassle-free with easy return-on replacement policies.
What are the reasons to download the Flipkart app?
- Get Rupees100 off on your first order as a welcome bonus.
- Shop for genuine products with easy return and replacement policies.
- Grab exclusive deals and get products at the lowest prices.
- Wishlist products and get notified when the price drops.
- Enjoy shopping in Tamil, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, and more of your favorite regional languages.
- Pay secularly with UPI, wallets, credit cards, Debit cards, or Cash on delivery (COD).
- Search for products and shop using voice commands.
- Get help with your orders instantly with our 24/7 customer support.
Features of the Flipkart app
- Flipkart dominates the Indian online shopping market. Its headquarters are in Bangalore, India. and it first opened for business in October 2007. Sachin and Binny Bansal are the brains behind the operation's inception. An online bookstore was the initial focus of this venture, but as the business gained traction, it branched out into other areas.
- Shop for anything you might need from our extensive selection of name-brand mobiles, large appliances, fashion, electronics, home improvements, and office supplies. With our convenient Exchange and return policies, shopping with us is a breeze.
- Your app users can now receive notifications on their mobile devices regardless of whether or not the app is currently open thanks to the push notifications functionality. I am increasing sales and profits can be expected from using this method, it allows your target audience to regularly receive in-depth product information.
- Flipkart provides many benefits, including the ability to shop online in your native language, deep, discounts on products with a guarantee of quality, and even virtual currency for completing games.
Other Ways to Shop, Play and Save
- Watch videos and get SuperCoins.
- Use SuperCoins to shop and save more.
- Stock up on your monthly essentials with Flipkart grocery.
- Get products delivered to your door steps in 60 minutes with Flipkart Quick.
Technical specifications of the Flipkart app
Name: Flipkart App
Category: Online Shopping
App version: 7.64
File Size: 19MB
Developed by: Flipkart
Last update: Apr 2023
Read Also:yono sbi app for pc
How to download the Flipkart app for PC?
As we mentioned earlier the Flipkart app for PC is only available on the Android platform. That means it is only designed to work on Android OS. Then how to install the Flipkart app on a PC?
There are several Android emulators available in the internet market that help to install Android apps on PC. You can find the most popular Android emulators like BlueStacks, Memu Player, and Nox Player. You can use any one of them and install it on your system.
Method 1: By using BlueStacks Emulator
Once you install BlueStacks on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform. So you can easily run the Flipkart app for PC on your PC. Here we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. Is the most popular Android Emulator and it works very well on both Windows and Mac.
Steps to install the Flipkart app for PC by BlueStacks Emulator
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process just launched the emulator on your system.
- Open the emulator on your PC and run the application on your device.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access your Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the Flipkart app.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- That’s it. The Flipkart app is installed on your PC and uses it well.
Method 2: By using MemuPlay
Below steps are used to install the Flipkart app for PC Windows
- Download and install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for your MemuPlay website
- Once the Emulator is installed open the Google play store app icon on the home screen.
- Now search for the Flipkart app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from Flipkart and click on the install button.
- After the successful installation of the Flipkart app on MemuPlay, you can use it well.
Flipkart gets easier since Flipkart has an app where you can navigate and order your products. The Flipkart app is available to all for easier shopping. If you have been shopping using Flipkart for a long time you will be given some product recommendations based on your past history of shopping with Flipkart.
The above article is very helpful to you if you have any queries related to this please contact us through the mail.