SnapBridge app for PC - If you are looking for the best way to view and edit photos and videos? SnapBridge is the best choice for you. High-quality photos are taken with a Nikon camera and also shared with social media just as you would photos taken with your smart devices.
In this post, we will discuss how to download and install the SnapBridge app for your PC windows.
Also Check:keepsafe app for pc
What is the SnapBridge app?
SnapBridge is an android app developed by Nikon for its camera to allow you to share videos, including photos from your smart devices.
It is one of the best apps available on the Google Play Store and app store for connecting your DSLR camera to Smartphones or tablets. It is a reliable and easy-to-use app, your photo and videos will be sent to your phone and computer once you take them.
What makes SnapBridge app special?
SnapBridge is one of the most reliable ways to connect your DSLR camera to your Smartphone using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology, once you are connected, you can interact with your camera and browse its files remotely, giving you a comfortable way of accessing the video or photo files.
While your camera and Smartphone are connected to each other, they will remain connected and establish a well and constant connection between your devices using BLE technology. In other words, you can expect to save the battery of both your devices due to their low power consumption. The technology can switch to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi whenever you interact with the files.
The SnapBridge app also allows you to connect up to 5 cameras at the same time, and all of them can be viewed through the use of the Nikon SnapBridge app. It also allows you to edit or beautify the photo by changing the layout and templates or even adding effects or text to it.
Read Also: artflow app for pc
Features of the SnapBridge app
1. Download files automatically
With this feature, you can set to download files both video and photos automatically. So you do not have to get the files manually, the SnapBridge app will do it for you.
2. Picture Editor
There is a built-in application for editing photos to add various types of layouts, templates, effects, stickers, text, and many more. So you do not need to get an external photo editor when enhancing the photos.
3. Camera controller
You set the SnapBridge and work it as a remote controller to take photos from your DSLR camera.
4. Multiple camera pairing
Multiple cameras can be paired using the SnapBridge app. So even if you have multiple Nikon DSLR devices you can connect them all at the same time and manage your devices.
5. Social media sharing
The photos and videos you have downloaded can be easily shared on your social media account. This cover Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and many more.
Technical specifications of the SnapBridge app
Name: SnapBridge App
App version: 2.9.1
File Size: 37MB
Developed by: Nikon Corporation
Last update: Oct 2022
How to download the SnapBridge app for PC?
As we mentioned earlier the SnapBridge app for PC is only available on the Android platform. That means it is only designed to work on Android OS. Then how to install the SnapBridge app on a PC?
There are several android emulators available in the internet market that help to install android apps on PC. You can find the most popular Android emulators like BlueStacks, Memu Player, and Nox Player. You can use any one of them and install it on your system.
Method 1: By using BlueStacks Emulator
Once you install BlueStacks on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform. So you can easily run the SnapBridge app for PC on your PC. Here we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. Is the most popular Android Emulator and it works very well on both windows and Mac.
Steps to install the SnapBridge app for PC by BlueStacks Emulator
- Download the BlueStacks android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process just launched the emulator on your system.
- Open the emulator on your PC and run the application on your device.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access your Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the SnapBridge app.
- Select the official application from Nikon Corporation and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- That’s it. SnapBridge app is installed on your PC and uses it well.
Method 2: By using MemuPlay
Below steps are used to install the SnapBridge app for PC Windows
- Download and install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for your MemuPlay website
- Once the Emulator is installed open the Google play store app icon on the home screen
- Now search for the SnapBridge app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from Nikon Corporation and click on the install button.
- After the successful installation of the SnapBridge app on MemuPlay, you can use it well.
- It can be used easily because of its simplicity.
- You can download and install this app for free the photos and videos don't lose quality during the transfer.
- Allows switching the connection using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for efficiency.
- Wi-Fi connection can sometimes drop.
- Some Nikon DSLRs respond slowly to the SnapBridge.
SnapBridge offers an efficient and fast way to transfer or share photos and videos. It is a reliable software anyone can use. In SnapBridge your live location can also be integrated into the photo in case you want to add it.
The above article is very helpful to you if you have any queries related to this please contact us through the mail.